RE: know your ... who?

Subject: RE: know your ... who?
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:22:03 -0500

So, we're not really disagreeing. It's just a difference of emphasis or
of terminology.
Your analysis of "facts" known about the audience is my SWAG(*).
For the rest, I always assume a "neutral" voice in technical
communications for my employer. That is, I never adopt the tone of a
"For Dummies" book.
It's serious, but not grim.

Kevin
(* Scientific Wild-Ass Guess)