Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 28, Issue 22

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 28, Issue 22
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:04:21 -0500

Could I please make a request of digest members, to rename the subject line
when responding to a message in the digest? It would be for your own benefit
as well, if you want people to read your response (and why else would we
post?). I have gotten into the habit of deleting all messages that are of no
interest to me without even opening them. I also delete all meesages with
subject lines like "Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 28, Issue 22". I opened this
one by mistake, and fortunately it was a thread that I was following.

If you think your response is worthy of being posted, please give it a
proper subject line, so others will know what it's about.

Suzette Leeming
Stouffville, Ontario

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList