RE: More usage: "Open" or "Access" web addresses

Subject: RE: More usage: "Open" or "Access" web addresses
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Ned Bedinger" <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:13:19 -0400

I'm referring to users who may think the monitor IS the computer. Were I
to mention a hard disk located in the minitower, they might very well be
confused. I have to speak to lowest common denominator whilst not
sounding too Romper Room, if you know what I mean.

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList