Re: RoboHelp

Subject: Re: RoboHelp
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Zen C <zenizenc -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:30:52 -0500

Hi Zen

RoboHelp has a built in Renaming function. You click File > Rename
Project and it should change all those files for you. ;)

There are ways to hide topics from search. My own favorite was made
aware to me by Pete Lees. Basically you do this:
Sneak behind RoboHelp's back and change the file name from a .HTM
extension to .XHTM.
Once you have done this, RoboHelp should list that file as missing in
action. Delete the "missing" file from RoboHelp, but don't delete the