RE: Dream Tech Writing Job

Subject: RE: Dream Tech Writing Job
From: "Jodie Gilmore" <jgilmor -at- pacifier -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:50:09 -0700

How about making up paint names and writing cute little descriptions? I've
always wondered who gets paid to come up with 45 different ways to say
"brown" = like "Sierra Umber" and "Teasingly Terracotta" and "Nutmeg
Nuance".

__________________________________
Jodie Gilmore
Fulcrum Communications, LLC
Washougal, WA

email: phanson at quintrex.com

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Martinek, Carla <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
wrote:

> Question: what item have you run across recently and wished you had been
> the one to write the documentation for it?
>
> -Carla

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as jgilmor -at- pacifier -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/jgilmor%40pacifier.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList