Re: Repeat the verb?

Subject: Re: Repeat the verb?
From: "Kathleen MacDowell" <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:36:01 -0500

Nice job, but I'd be careful about deleting "most effectively" without
checking with someone.

It sounds like this document is working toward regulation of how banks
take on risk (duh), and if "most effectively" was eliminated, it could
leave more wiggle room to avoid being careful.

All in all a weak statement, though, in regulatory terms.

Regards,

Kathleen

--
Kathleen MacDowell