RE: Ideas for Screen Map in Visio?

Subject: RE: Ideas for Screen Map in Visio?
From: donaluisa_nwr -at- comcast -dot- net (DonaLuisa)
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>, "Stuart Burnfield" <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:20:35 +0000

Just today--a few minutes ago--my boss stopped by my office and asked me to check out a product, http://www.casecomplete.com/Default.aspx. She heard about it from an IT business analyst who recently started with us and used it in a former job.

My boss is thinking I could learn to use it to map out process requirements so that others in the org can visually see what we're trying to accomplish.

The site says, "CaseComplete provides rich diagramming capabilities allowing you to create a wide variety of diagrams that elucidate your requirements. Sharing your diagrams with stakeholders is easy because they are automatically inserted into your generated Word reports, bringing your use cases, requirements and diagrams together in one spot."

I'm just starting to figure it out. Has anyone else used this?
-Donna

From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>