Re: STC is broken?

Subject: Re: STC is broken?
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:24:21 -0400

Your statement, "I bet the same people would be able to find a way to get
into the city for a free dinner in a fine restaurant and Broadway show once
a month." was what I was responding to. I just wanted to state that wasn't
the case in my situation. I can't even think of a substitution for a "free
dinner in a fine restaurant and a Broadway show" that would make it even
more likely for me to make that commute.

Suzette

--

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList