RE: Returning to Tech Writing

Subject: RE: Returning to Tech Writing
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:30:25 -0400

Unfortunately, a lot of this is geography. There are huge opportunities
for experienced medical device tech writers in the DC Metro area. I
think the same is true for certain parts of the Midwest (I knew a guy
who moved to Minnesota for just that reason).

As for your tendency to ask probing questions: Bill Swallow's right
about that one. It's a tremendous asset in this industry, and you
wouldn't want to work for a company that didn't recognize that. When it
comes to regulatory compliance and market approval, employees who ask
probing questions are worth their weight in gold.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList