Re: Doc management?

Subject: Re: Doc management?
From: Laura Praderio Lynn <lpraderio -at- alpineclimbs -dot- com>
To: Fred Ridder <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:39:02 -0600

hi,
actually i think subversion is better than sharepoint. i can use a
command line or windows-based or ux-based gui. i can view the files in
tortoise svn or share in a folder directory (webdav). i can set access
to the file level. i can do version control, history, have an attic for
deleted files, diff binary,...etc.
we use subversion as the repository and post to sharepoint as sharepoint
doesn't give me all the doc mgmt skills that i want.
cheers,
laura