RE: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?

Subject: RE: levels of detail -- are we beyond this?
From: "Butler, Darren J CTR USAF AFMC 584 CBSS/GBHAC" <Darren -dot- Butler -dot- ctr -at- Robins -dot- af -dot- mil>
To: "Tom Johnson" <tomjohnson1492 -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:21:25 -0400

>>Is it me, or is this kind of detail totally unnecessary in this day and age?<<

You--would--be-shocked!! ≡8^@

If they STILL put instructions on some shampoo bottles………

Instructions:

1. Wet hair thoroughly with warm water

2. Apply a generous amount of Mr. Andre’s SuperModel-Strength, Anti-Sludge Shampoo (with kumquat & alfalfa extracts)

3. Gently Wash hair

4. Rinse

5. Repeat

PLUS, they also include a phone number to call if you have any questions!

-Darren