Ret: Help! Corrupted Word file(?)

Subject: Ret: Help! Corrupted Word file(?)
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 18:17:39 -0400

I've already uninstalled AVG 8.0 just to see if that might be a problem. No change. So I reinstalled it.

I've tried the open and repair and receive the insufficient memory error message. I've also tried the insert and no luck. Deselecting graphics doesn't seem to allow me to open the file.

I'm normally very good about backups, but I *thought* this file was done and was about to push it to publication when all heck broke loose.

Thanks.

Arroxane