Re: Help! Corrupted Word file(?)

Subject: Re: Help! Corrupted Word file(?)
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 18:19:19 -0400

I'd thought of 1, but am saving it as a second-to-last-resort because the file is 150+ pages. I could use the compare and merge function, but all the formatting, styles, graphics, and tables would be a headache.

Is Star Office free? I'm not sure it'll maintain the styles and formatting any better than opening in Open Office. (For example, OOW ruins Index marks.)

Thanks.

Arroxane