RE: internet and copyright

Subject: RE: internet and copyright
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "heidi arnold" <heidi -dot- w -dot- arnold -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:39:25 -0700

I not clear about what you are asking. In short, it sounds like you are
saying someone has created compromising video of you without your
permission and distributed it without your permission. Granted that, you
want to know if anyone here can direct you as to how to obtain a legal
remedy. Is that correct?

Leonard