PCWorld magazine callout styles - how do I?

Subject: PCWorld magazine callout styles - how do I?
From: Rob Hudson <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:15:24 -0400

Hello Everyone,

The latest PC World magazine has some nice image callouts that I *think*
were done in Snagit, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do
them. They magnify a portion of the screen, copy it and put it in a
rounded red box with a red arrow that points to the unmagnified portion
of the screen.

I've got Snagit 9, and can make a rounded rectangle, but it's "too
rounded"; I can't seem to set the rounding to be "less rounded."

Any ideas?

http://www.doctohelp.com