Re: Alternative to floppy

Subject: Re: Alternative to floppy
From: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:53:36 -0400

That was my point exactly. In this case, tell them what to do, not how
to do it. Too much chance you'll instruct them to do it one way, turn
out they don't have it, and place a req with their IT to get a backup
mechanism when they had three other ways that would have worked just
as well.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

'Half this game is ninety percent mental.'
-- Danny Ozark, Philadelphia Phillies manager

http://www.doctohelp.com