RE: A doozy even for Word (Joe Armstrong)

Subject: RE: A doozy even for Word (Joe Armstrong)
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: "Michael West" <mbwest -at- bigpond -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:18:45 -0500

> > Additionally, I am getting tired of people complaining about the
Office
> 2007 menus.
>
> Please forgive our thoughtlessness -- we'll try to be more sensitive
> your
> tiredness in future.
>
> > For one, Microsoft did something it rarely does, actually came up
with
> something
> > new.
>
> When they broke auto-numbering -- wasn't THAT something new?

Snigger.

MS is always breaking things, making stuff worse, and hiding what you
need and use the most.

It is not that Office 2007 isn't bad. You simply get used to it. You
forget how great 2003 was. They hit their peak and knew it. Now they
have to back peddle.

2007 is bad, but wait. The next iteration will be even worse.
Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com