Re: Windows 3.1 to Windows 95

Subject: Re: Windows 3.1 to Windows 95
From: Mike Starr <mikestarr-techwr-l -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: 'techwr-l List' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:09:05 -0600

The thing I miss about file mangler is that it allowed me to limit the files I'd see by entering, for example, *.gif.

And I still can't for the life of me figure out why Windows Explorer doesn't allow one to print a listing of a directory's contents <sigh>.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator

http://www.doctohelp.com