Re: Onsite or on-site?

Subject: Re: Onsite or on-site?
From: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:46:56 -0500

Gee, I'm a Coop member and have lived in the Cambridge area (sorta) since
1981, yet I never noticed the Coop diaeresis. I did notice that my brother
(also a TW) uses one where he has the word cooperated in his resume. I've
tried--without success--to get him to change it. These days it's just either
precious or pretentious.

Though maybe he's onto something.

Meryl

http://www.doctohelp.com