Re: Networking groups

Subject: Re: Networking groups
From: Christine Sigman <c -dot- m -dot- sigman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:43:47 -0500

In the cases I am thinking of, all I did was make a mental note of it. If I
were in the running for a position against such a person it might become
more complicated.

It reminds me of a letter written to a popular magazine some years back
signed by a group of women. They lavishly praised the profile the magazine
had run the month before on a prominent actress, but questioned how, since
they had all graduated from high school with the actress, she could still be
in her late 30s when they were all well into their 40s. In a networked world
we are all "famous" and the old poetic license has gotten a bit more
expensive.

Christine S.

http://www.doctohelp.com