Re: The positives of yesterday's kerfuffle

Subject: Re: The positives of yesterday's kerfuffle
From: Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:30:08 -0700

<snip>I just wish I had as much to say on tech writing... But that's for
me to figure out, I guess.</snip>

That's PRECISELY why he left the list!

It's all YOUR fault, and now you'll have to live with your guilt complex
stemming from the matter.

(calling Dr. Freud...calling Dr. Freud...)

http://www.doctohelp.com