RE: A big brother moment? email reminders of what you haven't done

Subject: RE: A big brother moment? email reminders of what you haven't done
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: "'Jay Maechtlen'" <techwriter -at- covad -dot- net>, <Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:24:43 -0400

My point is that I find it terribly disturbing that they're tracking what
I'm NOT doing.... not only is it not their business whether or not I've read
it, but the irritation factor from sending emails and wasting bandwidth to
scold me for not doing something is really bad customer relations...

Connie