Re: Salary at a State University

Subject: Re: Salary at a State University
From: "Meryl R. Cohen" <merylster -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:15:22 -0400

I think Gmail may be tweaking their fishing filters again. Last week I had
an email from a reliable retailer where I get messages every week all of a
sudden marked as Phishing. Even when I looked at the raw message there
didn't seem anything wrong with it.

If the message is marked as Phishing in Gmail you can go to the arrow next
to the Reply button and choose "Report not Phishing".

Meryl