RE: Minimalism since 2000

Subject: RE: Minimalism since 2000
From: "Janoff, Steve" <Steve -dot- Janoff2 -at- Teradata -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:47:38 -0400

I would suggest that your statement is as anecdotal as mine that
minimalism is underused.

We should probably meet in the middle. I'll consider what you say, but
I prefer to let the research bear out the truth.

I welcome additional comment from those who are familiar with research
on the topic from this decade. As a side note, I have found a handful
of articles from this time period as an outcome of Robert's useful
pointer to Google Scholar. I look forward to reading them. I'm
guessing that perhaps the reason they are not more well-known is that
there is no unifying book that brings them all together, as there was in
1998 with John Carroll's second book, which collected the most prominent
articles from that decade.

The debate continues...

Best wishes,

Steve