RE: Follow-up to question about getting feedback from users

Subject: RE: Follow-up to question about getting feedback from users
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "'Donna Marino'" <domarino -at- earthlink -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:41:48 -0700

+++I work part time for MadCap++++

If you use MadCap's products, they have a product called Feedback that will invisibly track what the users are doing in the help and would answer many of your questions. I think it's one of the most useful products they make.

sharon

Sharon Burton
MadCap Software Product Consultant
Managing your content, one topic at a time
www.anthrobytes.com
951-369-8590
IM: sharonvburton -at- yahoo -dot- com