RE: one vs 1

Subject: RE: one vs 1
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Chris Vickery <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>, Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 16:47:23 -0400

>Chris Vickery intoned:

> I think a lot of the marketing poking is just that--poking. There's a
> Dilbert style stereotype of marketing just like there's one (sorry, 1)
> for tech writers. Let's give posters some credit for a sense of humor
> instead of assuming they have bad attitudes.

In my case, it's ok.

I have a bad attitude and absolutely no sense of humor.

And by the way, don't, ferth'luvagawd, scroll past my signature. Your eyes will bleed.

- Kevin

(short fuse - here's the crud) The information contained in this electronic mail transmission
or disclosing it.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.