RE: Recommended web site programs

Subject: RE: Recommended web site programs
From: "Ed" <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "'Ken Poshedly'" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:57:28 -0400

I'm pretty sure Dreamweaver is the standard for Web design these days. It's
included in the Adobe eLearning Suite, but that's quite a significant chunk
of change in itself.

If you're comfortable enough with your HTML skills, then a free solution
might be the Microsoft Visual Studio Express
(http://www.microsoft.com/express/vwd/ ).

FrontPage is, thankfully, no more. That software wrote awful HTML, so don't
judge your abilities based on it.

Hope this helps,
-=Ed.

Behalf