Re: I'm now blogging about Agile & TW

Subject: Re: I'm now blogging about Agile & TW
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Ed <hamonwry12 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:46:48 -0500

I guess you are one of the fortunate few who have had all non-dita
projects go like clockwork.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

Looking for the next gig.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

Help & Manual 5: The all-in-one help authoring tool. True single- sourcing --
generate 8 different formats and as many different versions as you need
from just one project. Fast and intuitive. http://www.helpandmanual.com/