RE: I'm now blogging about Agile & TW

Subject: RE: I'm now blogging about Agile & TW
From: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
To: "Spectrum Writing" <info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>, "Margaret Alston" <diamondvapor5 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "Sarah Blake" <Sarah -dot- Blake -at- microfocus -dot- com>, "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:41:13 -0800

Reminds me of the "Peter Principle": "Every Employee Tends to Rise to His Level of Incompetence." I don't think any methodology can compensate for that. Good management will consider team culture and project requirements and then choose the most appropriate development methodology--and tweak it as necessary to meet exigencies. Good software has been created using Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile methodologies. No methodology, however, can make up for incompetence.

Leonard