Re: Editing a PDF

Subject: Re: Editing a PDF
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:33:09 -0500

I believe that Illustrator CS4 now supports multiple pages, and if the PDF
was created with illustrator in the first place, it can retain all its
editing capabilities (and can lead to confusion, thinking you are editing
the ai file and not the pdf file as has happened to me on occasion). I think
making the changes in Illustrator would be easier, and the text would
re-flow properly.

As far as the page size difference, check your print settings in
Illustrator, and make sure you don't have "scale to page" set (which is the
default) - that might shrink the page a percent or 2. You want "Do Not
Scale" checked in the print dialog box.

-Wendy