Re: We're Number 13! We're Number 13!

Subject: Re: We're Number 13! We're Number 13!
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 07:46:33 -0500

The linked articles explain what some of the jobs are. "Roustabout" in this
context is working on oil rigs and similar heavy, dangerous
construction/maintenance jobs where you can be away from home for extended
periods. The methodology article is also an interesting read, as they
explain how they arrived at the rankings (which take many factors besides
salary into account).
-Wendy

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com