RE: Manual fail...

Subject: RE: Manual fail...
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:17:00 -0500

Bee's hypothesis (or something like it) is more likely. Nothing in FDA's
regulations for medical devices would guide a manufacturer toward a
specific manual length. If J&J's initial requirement had been something
like, "the product shall have a 40-page manual," the PMA review for the
stent would have lit up a few red lights at the agency.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com