Re: Total Confusion; was, "RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?"

Subject: Re: Total Confusion; was, "RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?"
From: voxwoman <voxwoman -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:40:15 -0500

>From MSG#2, Missy indicates she has Adobe Tech Comm Suite 2, which DOES
indeed have RoboHelp. I do not think that she has used it yet.

I haven't done much with RoboHelp in about 10 or so years, but I believe
there is a way to generate WebHelp from it. (I have TC1, whose RoboHelp
integration with FrameMaker is somewhat problematical).

-Wendy

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com