Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?

Subject: Re: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how do I do that?
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:10:29 -0600

Hi Keith

Indeed the latest version of RoboHelp will allow one to produce JavaHelp
if you know how. While I don't believe JavaHelp is automatically among
the list of layout types if you create a new project, it is one of the
output options if you choose to create a new layout.

However, I do believe that in order to actually produce an output, you
have to have installed the Java Development Kit. I don't believe that
the RoboHelp installation does this for you. I believe it's an action
you have to take on your own.

Note that I only have an academic understanding of JavaHelp. I'm aware
of the possibility but have never been tasked with producing it.

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com