Re: Total Confusion; was, "RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how doI do that?"

Subject: Re: Total Confusion; was, "RE: RoboHelp: Ready to Publish...how doI do that?"
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:13:43 -0600

Hi all

Indeed Leonard and I were able to come to terms with the situation. And
I'm quite happy to report that it was just a simple misunderstanding and
that no duel ensued. After all, the pen may be mightier than the sword,
but when one begins lobbing nuclear warheads, well, it just ruins your
whole day. ;)

As an aside, I find it to be both amusing and a great testament to the
difficulty communication actually can be. I mean, after all, if we
sometimes have issues properly communicating amongst ourselves, the
great "communicators", it's quite a testament to the possible difficulty
of our chosen profession, no? ;)

Okay, onward ho! Anyone have suggestions for typing while little dogs
stand on your arm and insist on licking your hand as you try to type and
mouse? ;)

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com