Re: how bad is the job market?

Subject: Re: how bad is the job market?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:33:12 -0800

The listing is still there. I can't post a link (the board software
blocks such messages), but it's headed "Entry Level Technical Writer
(financial district)," SF board, Saturday 1/23.

I've gotten good gigs from Craigslist. I'm wary of any company that
doesn't post there.

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com