RE: Labels on forms: Abbreviate or use symbols?

Subject: RE: Labels on forms: Abbreviate or use symbols?
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Leonard C. Porrello'" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- SoleraTec -dot- com>, "'Cheryl Magadieu'" <cmagadieu -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:15:58 -0500

To follow what Leonard was saying....the number sign "#" we all use is
really called an "octothorpe." However, it's a lot easier to say "number
sign," unless you're deep in the middle of a trivia game and you're
loosing....

Al Geist
Technical Communicator, Help, Web Design, Video, Photography
Office/Msg: 802-872-9190
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
Website: www.geistassociates.com
See Also:
Fine Art Photography
Website: www.geistarts.com

"...I walked to work, quit my job, and kept walking. Better to be a pilgrim
without a destination, I figured, than to cross the wrong threshold each
day." (Sy Safransky)