Re: (MS) Linking from a point in an XLS file to a spot in a Word doc?

Subject: Re: (MS) Linking from a point in an XLS file to a spot in a Word doc?
From: Emoto <emoto1 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: neilson -at- windstream -dot- net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:20:25 -0500

That's all well and good, but the client is a HUGE company who is NOT
interested in changing how they do things. They just bought a massive
thing from us that we are working out the details of. We'll ad links
to their spreadsheet so they can read our stuff about each item. If we
can become embedded in their process, we may be able to influence it,
but not right now.

Bob

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com