Re: Open Source Training Development Software?

Subject: Re: Open Source Training Development Software?
From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:02 -0600

The vision is to create freestanding training that could be delivered on a
CD or DVD, and then loaded on the user's or trainer's system--so Moodle
sounds like it could be overkill.

Something more sophisticated than Powerpoint but would still allow
incorporating simple assessments and software simulation (click this, type
this kind of examples) would be great. This training is for a government
agency, so accessing a Web server could be a problem.

Thanks for asking.

PT

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com