Re: Unset? Can that be a verb?

Subject: Re: Unset? Can that be a verb?
From: Sally Derrick <sjd1201 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Jenny Greenleaf <jennysubs -at- mac -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:13:54 -0600

Add None to the list of configs and give it the same Set as Default option?

I'm not too fond of the idea of each config having a menu option or checkbox
to set and clear/unset the default. It implies that changing a default
requires me to first unset/clear the previous default and then repeat all
those clicks to set a new one. Double the number of clicks for the user.
Ideally, setting a config as the default would clear any previous default
settings.

Sally

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com