Re: OT: Profanity in the workplace

Subject: Re: OT: Profanity in the workplace
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:26:04 -0700

It's not only the workplace that these profanities are offensive. I'm president of STC Phoenix and worked with our program manager to schedule speakers for this year. I know them all, but two, so far, dropped the F bomb and another used phrases that were offensive to some in the audience. The Advisory Council talked about this after the last speaker's presentation. While we cannot control what comes out of someone's mouth, we decided that although the presentations were well attended and good, these speakers are now the first entries on our do-not-invite list. :((

Karen L. Zorn
ZornTech LLC
Mesa, AZ
President, STC Phoenix