RE: Senior vs. principal writer

Subject: RE: Senior vs. principal writer
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:06:53 -0400

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the quick correction -- I guess the "vi" key is
sticking on my laptop.

But the truth is, my question wasn't really intended for Ken, who's a
veteran poster to TECHWR-L -- and in any case, he describes a pretty
unique situation. I was trying to make the point that Jenny made more
clearly, and especially for the newer Whirlers: They should view all
their postings here as addenda to future job interviews.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com