AW: Tool to handle pdf books and online help systems?

Subject: AW: Tool to handle pdf books and online help systems?
From: "Christine Leisgen" <Christine -dot- Leisgen -at- gmgcolor -dot- com>
To: "Simpson, Jane W" <Jane -dot- Simpson -at- Ingenix -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:13:57 +0100

In the following link, there is a comparison of different tools:

http://www.indoition.com/online-help-authoring-tools-survey.htm

I am using Madcap Flare for 3 years now and I think it could fit your needs. Word and Framemaker import is supported. For PDF, I guess you could find tools to convert them to Word first.

Best regards, Christine

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com