Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 56, Issue 8

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest, Vol 56, Issue 8
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:52:53 +0300

No. The CIA-owned airline in the Vietnam era was Air America...which
was also the name of a movie made in 1990 starring Mel Gibson and
Robert Downey Jr.

I am not familiar with another movie which changed the name to "TransAmerica".

(Of course, the naming of the late-but-mostly-unlamented "Air America"
talk show network always seemed to me to be more than a little ironic,
which was probably the point.)

David

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 09:00, <techwr-l-request -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com> wrote:
> From: <Brian -dot- Henderson -at- mitchell1 -dot- com>
> To: <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:24:11 -0700
> Subject: RE: Nobody reviewed the manuals
> Yes...I believe I may be mixing up my scandals. Wasn't TransAmerica the
> CIA cocaine shipping airline? (at least it was in the movie)

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -