RE: Into the Cloud (was RE: Missing Windows right-click key)

Subject: RE: Into the Cloud (was RE: Missing Windows right-click key)
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:47:49 -0400

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately
explained by stupidity."

Even if Google, its employees, and the various subcontractors were all
just the nicest folks you ever met, that doesn't mean they'll never
screw up. Someone, somewhere, someday is going to accidentally publish
your stuff where you don't want it.

The Cloud is a wonderful place for my grocery list, but I wouldn't want
to put my company's IP there.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

LavaCon 2010 in San Diego Sept 29&#8211;Oct 2 is now open for registration.
Use referral code TECHWR-L for $50 off conference tuition!
See program at: http://lavacon.org/