Re: A better lorum ipsem generator

Subject: Re: A better lorum ipsem generator
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:21:46 -0700

The only problem I foresee is the standard "I like the temp copy better".

Kind of like the movie soundtrack composer's bane: "I liked what you
did before in that section. Had a real Hans Zimmer feel."

"Um... the temp music WAS Hans Zimmer. This one is mine."

"Well, put it back then."

"We can't. We don't own it."

"Can you write something like that?"

"That's what I thought I did...?"