Re: Standard Fonts for Technical Documentation

Subject: Re: Standard Fonts for Technical Documentation
From: John G <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:53:31 -0400

We did that ~16 years ago when I was working for Ziff Davis as part of a
team developing its pre-Internet online magazine platform. Matthew Carter
designed IChange Sans for us (our platform was called Interchange) and it
ended up being a dress rehearsal for his Verdana font which you might have
heard of that came out just about a year later.

JG

http://www.doctohelp.com