Re: if you had 60 seconds to evaluate a support web page, what would you look for

Subject: Re: if you had 60 seconds to evaluate a support web page, what would you look for
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Technical Writing Plus <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:28:26 -0500

> John, Very interesting. Before reading any of the stuff that you have written, let me say this.
> People who develop this kind of thing ought to stick to the basic and stupid things first and get them out of the way.
> What is the name of the department or company? What do they do? Who is the person the is responsible for addressing the issue or > fixing the problem and how exactly - exactly - do you get in touch with the person (just naming the department here is not good > enough). ..

Guys...the question wasn't the beginning or the whole part of the
project. it is a specific requirement that I need for the next week's
part of a larger prouject

In the last month I've been working on this, I already have:

What kind of code (html, dynamic, node, workflow)
Embedded apps
Videos
PDFs
Dita classification (concept, task, reference)
Links as bookmarks
Links inside of domain
Links outside of domain
Content Type
Content Owner
Pageviews in last 30 days
Number of customer comments
5 more criteria

I aappreciate the other stuff I should consider, but I have a over 500
manhours in this already and while I know what I was asking for was
strange, it is what I need at this point in the project.

--
John Posada
http://jposada.zenfolio.com/

http://www.doctohelp.com