Re: if you had 60 seconds to evaluate a support web page, what would you look for

Subject: Re: if you had 60 seconds to evaluate a support web page, what would you look for
From: 'Technical Writing Plus' <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Tekwrl <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:03:01 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JOHN, Here is my detailed take on what you have written. Hope that it will help you.

Comments inline below. My comments have to do, mainly, with the wording. The topics seem to be ok but then again I do not have experience in Web Usability.

The general comments that people gave earlier seemed that they would have been of help, but I realize that this project is already near completion.

Still, that 'basic' stuff that people were talking about just has to be 100 percent perfect and good, otherwise people, volunteer people included, will become turned off, as Gene was saying. Jim Jones