Re: Google search synonyms best practices

Subject: Re: Google search synonyms best practices
From: Richard Mateosian <xrmxrm -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:30:53 -0800

The search engine will take care of misspellings of common words. For
company and product names or technical terms, you might want to
anticipate errors that the search engine might not already know about.
...RM

--

Richard Mateosian <xrm -at- pacbell -dot- net>
Berkeley, California

http://www.doctohelp.com